My IgG Book Kit
Knowing what to expect can make infusions more comfortable and less stressful for your child. Charlie’s IgG Book, created by Dayna Fladhammer and her son, can help you talk to your child about the experience. This reassuring book takes you through the infusion process, step by step, in Charlie’s own words and photos, answering many of the questions children have.
- What’s it like to get an infusion?
- Does it hurt?
- Can my parents stay with me?
- How long does it take?
- What can you do to pass the time?
Once you’ve read Charlie’s story, you and your child can create an IgG Book of your own. My IgG Book Kit includes:
- Charlie’s IgG Book
- A colorful bound book with questions to help you and your child compose your own story
- A collection of stickers to supplement your photos and drawings
To request My IgG Book Kit, call 1-855-250-5111